Brief Info On MCA
The flag of the Party is a fourteen point yellow star on a blue background. To obtain the colour code of MCA flag, please click here.
To download party song in MP3 format, please click here.
Ma Hua Dang Ge / MCA Anthem Lyrics
Ma Hua shi min zu xian feng
Wo men shi guo jia dong liang
Huang huang de dang xun zai wei hu xian fa min zhu zi you
Ai guo de tian zhi geng gu wu
Wo men gong tong fen yong qian jin
Tong xin xie li ke ku jian ren
Pi jing zhan ji tuan jie yi zhi
Chao xiang zhe shen sheng mu biao
Zheng qu gong ping she hui shi xian
- Member of Parliament Labis, W.E.F 2004.
- Chairman Of Johor Malaysia Chinese Association (MCA).
- Chairman, MCA Batu Pahat Division, Johor since 1985.
- Member MCA Central Committee since 1996.
- Member of MCA Presidential Council.
- Elected MCA Deputy President on 18 October 2008
- Elected MCA President on 28 March 2010.
- Deputy Chairman, Endau-Rompin Park Board, Johor.
- Chairman, Johor State Wild Elephants Relocation Committee.
- Chairman, Johor State Japanese Encephelitis JE/Nipah Task Force since 1999.
|1973-1974||Houseman, Johor Bahru General Hospital, Johor.|
|1974-1976||Medical Officer, Batu Pahat District Hospital, Johor.|
|Oct 1990||Member Johor State Executive Council (EXCO – 1st term).|
|Chairman Science,Technology and Human Resources Committee, Johor EXCO|
|Jan 1992||Chairman Environment and Consumer Affairs Committee, Johor EXCO|
|May 1995||Member Johor State Executive Council (EXCO – 2nd term)|
|Chairman Environment and Consumer Affairs Committee, Johor EXCO|
|Dec 1999||Member Johor State Executive Council (EXCO – 3rd term)|
|1999-2004||Chairman Tourism and Environment Committee, Johor EXCO|
|2004-Jan 2008||Minister of Health, Malaysia|
|1979||Pingat Ibrahim Sultan (PIS) – Johor State Government|
|1988||Pingat Pangkuan Negara (PPN) – Federal Government|
|1997||Darjah Mahkota Yang Amat Mulia Pangkat Ketiga (SMJ)-Johor State Government|
|1999||DPMJ (Dato’) – Johor State Government|
|2005||FRCPI (Fellowship)– Royal College of Physician, Ireland|
|2006||SPDK (Datuk Seri Panglima) – Sabah State Government|
|2006||DGSM (Datuk Seri) – Melaka State Government|